Denture Bonding Guide
File size: 42.99 KB
- Select correct size and/or design.
- Prepare acrylic tooth by cutting out more or less the shape of the inlay to be fitted.
- Heat tweezers in the flame – NOT the inlay.
- Pick-up inlay with heated tweezer on tags provided. Heat transfer will take place to inlay, then burn heated inlay into the tooth.
- Hold inlay in position until gold inlay cooled down.
- Repeat process when necessary.
- Finish with tooth colour acrylics to secure inlay retention pin at palatal side of tooth.
- Wax up, pack and cure as normal with new denture.
- Polish as for a normal denture.